Family events, kids activities and parenting resources in Clay and Bradford Counties!
Episcopal Children's Services
ECS values our volunteers and recognizes the positive impact they make in a child's development. Whether our volunteers are reading to children in the classroom or playing games with them on the playground, they are helping make everyday moments opportunities for learning. Our volunteers work together with our staff to help children live happier, healthier lives. We need volunteers who are interested in working with children between the ages of 2 - 5 years old.
· Volunteer at one of our great Vegetable Gardens (located at our centers). Show the children how to plant and water the garden vegetables
· Read stories to children
· Assist teachers with classroom responsibilities
· Work with children in special interest areas (music, drama, art)
· Help prepare and present materials
· Assist with special events at the centers
· Share travel experiences
· Give a lecture on your career or area of expertise
· Assist with parent involvement and parent activities
· Serve on focus or advisory committees for a center