Voted Best Farmer’s Market in Clay County! We're holding summer markets this year with shorter hours. Still on the first & third Sunday of the month from 10am - 2pm. Farmers' Markets are essential!
Located at Town Hall Park 2042 Park Ave, Orange Park, FL. Parking is available in the Smith St. at Clinton lot, the parking lot in front of Town Hall off of US 17, and the Winn Dixie parking lot. Visit www.OrangeParkMarket.com for more information, monthly vendor lists and more.
ORANGE PARK MARKET SAFETY PROTOCOL:
In an effort to keep shoppers, vendors, and staff as safe as possible while continuing to provide a safe and enjoyable shopping experience, we have adopted the following protocols for shoppers & vendors.
* Masks are strongly recommended.
* Please maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other shoppers, especially when in line.
* Try to keep your market visit short; buy what you need and do not to linger, socialize, or congregate in the market space.
* Avoid touching products when possible. Point to what you want and allow the vendor to bag it for you.
* If possible, leave vulnerable family members at home.
* Only service animals will be permitted.
* Wash your hands (for 20 seconds) prior to leaving home. We also have hand sanitizer available.